Since 1950, AUSA has supported all aspects of national security. AUSA represents and supports the interests of soldiers, Army civilians, retirees, and their families. The AUSA North Texas -Audie Murphy Chapter was formed in 1950 and has continuously supported North Texas Soldiers and their families since our inception.
AUSA is an advocate for issues such as defense spending, pay increases for military and federal employees, health care needs, and retirement benefits. Membership is open to any business, soldier, individual, or organization that has a desire to support the men and women who serve our nation and support our freedom.
AUSA REPRESENTS EVERY SOLDIER BY
- Being the voice for all components of America’s Army
- Fostering public support of the Army’s role in national security
- Providing professional education and information programs
OUR CHAPTER VISION
Be a leading voice for the Army, our Soldiers and their Families across North Texas. Be recognized as a “Go-To” organization for issues involving soldiers and their families in the area.
OUR CHAPTER VALUES
AUSA NORTH TEXAS PRIORITIES
- Raising Awareness and funds for programs supporting Wounded Warriors
- Assisting soldiers and family members seeking employment after leaving military service or as currently serving Reserve or National Guard members.
- Raising awareness and support for programs in North Texas focused on assisting service members dealing with Post Traumatic Stress and/or Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Providing leadership development opportunities open to the general public and for Junior and Senior ROTC Programs in North Texas
- AUSA is a private, non-profit educational organization that supports America’s Army: Active, National Guard, Reserve, Civilians, Retirees and family members.
Membership in AUSA includes:
- Army Magazine (Monthly) + Green Book, almanac of worldwide articles
- AUSA News (Monthly) – features news,& Army topics and AUSA reports
- Membership in one of the 128 chapters worldwide
- Institute of Land Warfare Publications and Reports on a wide range of military topics
- Subscription to weekly legislative news