The following is a comprehensive break down of how benefits work when participating in the Heroes Hub program. Although we are continuously trying to find new ways to benefit our local community Heroes, we are currently offering these amazing savings:
Hero Home Buying Discount
• Our preferred agents in our network agree to credit 20% of their commission back to the local Hero at closing. The Hero benefit averages $1800 in savings.
• When using our preferred lenders, our Heroes received a $500 lender credit to go toward their closing costs. This is equivalent to getting a free home appraisal.
• When closing at one of our title company partners, the buyer will receive a discounted settlement fee of $100 which is a $250 closing cost savings.
Hero Home Selling Discount
• Our preferred agents in our network agree to provide a 20% discount on their listing services, but they will still receive a full-service listing and home selling experience. The average savings to our Hero is $1800.
• When closing at one of our title company partners, the seller will receive a discounted settlement fee of $100 which is a $250 closing cost savings.
Hero Home Selling AND Buying Discount
• If you need to sell and buy, you can use our benefits on both sides of the transaction. The Hero will be able to “double dip” on the 20% savings with an average of $4600 in savings back in the pocket.
Donation to Charity
• It’s amazing to help our local Heroes save money on real estate, but it brings us even more pleasure to also use this program to give back to our community. For every home purchase or sale, Heroes Hub will donate up to $500** to that Hero’s charity.
*All estimated numbers on the 20% saving is based on an average sales price of $300,000. The savings will always be 20%, but it will increase or decrease based on the sales price of the home
** The donation to charity is based on sales price. Any home purchase or sell at $250,000 or less, Heroes Hub will donate $250 to charity. Anything above $250,000 as the final transaction price will be $500